Working student (m/f/d) Software Testing 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 11-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Remo. I’m the co-founder of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As a working student (m/f/d), you will support us in various tasks related to quality assurance and make a decisive contribution to the continuous improvement of ProvenExpert.com.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- Support in the creation of test cases
- Execution of software tests
- Assist in creating and updating test documentation, such as test plans, test reports, and other relevant documents.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- You study computer science, mathematics or comparable subjects or have a very good technical understanding.
- You are confident in using MS Office applications and have an affinity for IT.
- Ideally, you know using Confluence and Jira.
- Experience in performing and preparing data analyses is an advantage.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- You have a solution-oriented, analytical and careful way of working with the highest sense of responsibility.
- A career opportunity where your impact will be directly seen and recognised on our small team.
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well-stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit, nuts,...).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in English in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!
Questions? We're here to help!
Interested in a future career at ProvenExpert? Send a message to Sabine Sandig via our contact form below, or send an email to email@example.com.