Fullstack Developer in PHP Environment (m/w/d)
Support us at ProvenExpert.com on our way to further success!
Are you ready to invest your comprehensive knowledge in PHP and Node.JS into a position that not only demands your skills, but also has a significant influence on the future of our company? With an established SaaS product, we pursue ambitious goals and are looking for dedicated professionals to help us achieve them.
Let me introduce myself briefly: My name is Alexander, the CTO of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me, so I would like to give you an insight into our company, your potential role, and our expectations.
Our main concern is to enable self-employed individuals and small businesses to use customer feedback to build their online reputation and improve their services.
As part of a steadily growing company, we are looking for an experienced Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) with comprehensive knowledge in the PHP environment to strengthen our team. Experience in one of the common frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, or Laminas is essential. In addition, we would like knowledge in Node.js and with NoSQL- and RDBMS. Experience with Docker or Podman and K8s, as well as with a messaging protocol like RabbitMQ, is a plus.
- Backend development with PHP
- Working with Docker or Podman
- Utilisation of Node.JS for the development and maintenance of microservices
- Support in database development with PostgreSQL
- Monitoring of backend performance and troubleshooting if necessary
- Collaboration with other developers to ensure backend quality
- Comprehensive experience with PHP (and an established PHP framework)
- Experience in dealing with relational and document-oriented databases
- Experience with Node.JS
- Knowledge in TypeScript, Kubernetes, and pub/sub concepts as well as with MongoDB are advantageous
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team
- Commitment to continuous further education and adaptation to new technologies
- High level of detail orientation and organizational skills
- Fluent English skills
What we offer:
- A position where your achievements are directly visible and recognized
- A competitive salary and a stable work environment
- Very good further education opportunities
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse team of professionals
- A successfully growing company with creative freedoms, flat hierarchies, and opportunities to take responsibility
- A modern workplace in a small, dynamic team
Ready for your next challenge? Apply now by sending your complete application in English as a PDF document, including your earliest start date and salary requirements, to email@example.com or use the form below. We are excited to hear from you!