Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 10-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Remo. I’m the co-founder of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) you continuously optimize our development, test and production systems. Your thoughts are all about making sure the platform works and the users are happy. You want to develop yourself and your skills and become a specialist in your field? You want to implement your own ideas and thus further improve ProvenExpert.com? Then you've come to the right place.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- You are responsible for the automation and continuous development of our build and deployment processes.
- You realize new features and product updates in TypeScript and with NoSQL databases (MongoDB) and are responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the platform - always focusing on scalability and performance.
- In our small teams you have the freedom to find your niche where you can develop (and grow) with passion.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- At least 2 years of practical work experience as a fullstack developer
- You have solid knowledge in the administration of Linux systems and the operation of web applications
- The following services are not new to you: nginx, MongoDB, Gitlab
- OOP, MVC and Symfony are no foreign words for you
- Safety first: During Covid-19, you'll have the opportunity to work from home or in the office with a safety and hygiene concept
- You have the opportunity to take on responsibility, to develop yourself professionally and personally, and to try things out for yourself
- You can expect a nice team of PHP freaks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in English in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!