Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Your tasks at our company
As (Senior) Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) you continuously optimize our development, test and production systems. You are responsible for the automation and continuous development of our build and deployment processes. You realize new features and product updates in TypeScript and with NoSQL databases (MongoDB) and are responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the platform - always focusing on scalability and performance. In our small teams you have the freedom to find your niche where you can develop (and grow) with passion.
- At least 2 years of practical work experience as a fullstack developer
- You have solid knowledge in the administration of Linux systems and the operation of web applications
- The following services are not new to you: nginx, MongoDB, Gitlab
- OOP, MVC and Symfony are no foreign words for you
This is what we offer
- Safety first: During Covid-19, you'll have the opportunity to work from home or in the office with a safety and hygiene concept
- You have the opportunity to take on responsibility, to develop yourself professionally and personally, and to try things out for yourself
- You can expect a nice team of PHP freaks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus
- Flexible working hours
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
- Work-life balance is important to us - we pay attention to clean time tracking (no overtime) and offer free yoga classes
- And don't forget: in addition to a fair salary, you can expect regular team events, parties, fresh fruit every day and coffee, as much as you want
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!