Working student (m/f/d) Sales Support
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
We have great goals! That's why we need your support as a working student (m/f/d) in the Enterprise Sales Team. Are you interested in a career in sales and would like to get to know this area very well? Are you passionate about stories and brands and want to know how to build a successful SaaS company? Then you've come to the right place! We are looking forward to meeting you!
- You love to get familiar with new target groups and topics and identify potential strategic partners or customer segments for sales
- You support the team in researching contacts, lead lists or databases with relevant contact data
- You segment target groups and create lead lists for our CRM in Hubspot
- You will support the team in the creation and delivery of email sequences in Hubspot
- You support the team during the preparation of exciting events (trade fairs and congresses)
- You analyze competitors and provide support in deriving strategies for our product, buyer personas as well as addressing our target groups
- You are curious about sales, think stories and concepts for strategic market development are exciting and can imagine a career in sales
- You are interested in working in a dynamic, fast-growing company
- You work hands-on and focused on your topics and like sprints more than half-year projects
- Your understanding is analytical, you get quickly familiar with new processes and you are working with Excel very well
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
- You are currently studying business, media or communication sciences
- You ideally already have some experience in sales or business development
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies, and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us
- Flexible working hours to balance studying and working well
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take responsibility
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolate
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary expectations to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!