Working Student (m/f/d) Product Management
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!!
We have great goals! That's why we need your support as a working student (m/f/d) in the Product Management Team. You are an organisational talent and a fan of structure and processes and will help us to further develop our product and our service.
- You overview the continuous maintenance and prioritisation of the product and sprint backlog and collect requirements from colleagues.
- You overview the market and industry regarding benchmark, competition and digital innovations. From this, you determine market potential and customer needs.
- You always have an overview of user feedback and prepare this for future features.
- You work very closely with the Head of Product and help us to develop and optimise the product.
- You are an important part of our quality control and test and put new features through their paces
- You are studying computer science, marketing, business administration or comparable.
- You like to work analytically, make decisions based on numbers and can make data talk.
- You are enthusiastic, energetic and optimistic in the approach to every new challenge.
- You love the internet with its advantages and opportunities on the different end devices and understand the applied technologies and business models behind the scenes
- You are always up to date with the latest trends and technologies and incorporate these into your product development
- You communicate well in German and English
- Experience with Jira and Confluence would be a bonus, but not a requirement
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- The opportunity to play a key role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us
- Flexible working hours to balance study and work well
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook)
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolate
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!