Working student (m/f/d) Office Management
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Your heart beats for enthusiastic employees and a great office atmosphere? You are always ready to listen to everyone, have sunshine in your heart and a chocolate or a band-aid in your pocket? You are an organizational talent and enjoy keeping everything together in our office? Do you work in a structured manner, always keeping a cool head and pulling all the strings even in turbulent times? Furthermore, have you always wanted to let off steam creatively in the office and help design office space or simply take company events to the next level? Does this sound like you? Then support us as a working student (m/f/d) in office management and make a decisive contribution to the company's success as our central control center.
What tasks will you shaping in the future
- You ensure that our office supplies, drinks, vitamin and fruit selection as well as our chocolate depot remain inexhaustible
- You are responsible for researching offers, coordinating and processing orders with external service providers (post office, suppliers, orders, etc.) and are the internal contact person for all colleagues
- You support our event management in the successful execution of events
- You support our back office in accounting, travel and document management
- You support our onboarding with the preparation of the new workplaces
- You are involved in various Feel Good measures as well as regular events (Christmas party, Company Breakfast, Lunches, Sundowner, etc.)
- You support our IT in purchasing and setting up technical equipment (notebooks, video conferencing equipment, etc.)
- In addition, you will contribute ideas on how to make our office and our team even more attractive.
What makes you successful with us
- You are interested in working in a dynamic, fast-growing company
- You have a positive attitude, love a challenge and turn any feedback into progress in no time at all
- You work hands-on and focused on your topics, prefer sprints to half-year projects and act as a team player at all times
- You bring a high level of drive, creativity, passion for people, technology and communication to the table
- You communicate excellently in German and English
- You are studying at a college or university
- You work confidently with MS Office programs
What you can expect from us
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies, and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us
- Flexible working hours to balance studying and working well
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take responsibility
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolate
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary expectations to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!