Working student (m/f/d) IT Inhouse Support
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
We have great goals! That's why we need your support as a working student (m/f/d) IT Inhouse Support for our office in Berlin. Are you fluent in IT and can also communicate with non-IT people? Then join our team and make a decisive contribution to the company's success as a central interface.
As a working student (m/f/d), you support with daily tasks. You set up new workstations, replace hardware and you are the contact for our team with questions about IT (e.g. error messages, calls for help via ticket system, e-mail and telephone). You are an administrator for Windows, Mac and accounts for various services such as Microsoft365. You are also responsible for inventory and orders. Your working hours are flexible. You can work between 8 and 20 hours per week - as you like.
- You are studying at a university in/or near Berlin
- You have a high affinity for IT and ideally you already have first level support experience
- Ideally you already have experience in Windows and/or Mac administration
- Experience with NodeJS, Ruby and/or PHP is a bonus, not a requirement.
- You are a good communicator, speak fluent German and English and are helpful
- You love challenges and enjoy finding creative solutions
- You are a team player (m/f/d), work independently and have high quality standards for your work
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- The opportunity to play a key role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook)
- Flexible working hours to balance study and work well
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolate
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!