TypeScript Developer (m/f/d)
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
We have great goals! That's why we need your support as a TypeScript Developer (m/f/d). Your thoughts are all about making sure the platform is working and the users are happy. You want to develop yourself and your skills and become a luminary in your field? You want to implement your own ideas and thus further improve Provenexpert? Then you've come to the right place.
Your tasks at our company
As TypeScript Developer (m/f/d) you continuously optimize our development, test and production systems. You are responsible for the automation and continuous development of our build and deployment processes. You realize new features and product updates and are responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the platform - always focusing on scalability and performance. In our small teams you have the freedom to find your niche where you can develop (and grow) with passion.
- At least 2 years of practical work experience in programming in TypeScript, Node.js
- If the following services are not new to you: nginx, MongoDB, Gitlab, it's a great PLUS
- Experience in the architecture of microservices
- You speak English fluently
This is what we offer
- Safety first: During Covid-19, you'll have the opportunity to work from home or in the office with a safety and hygiene concept
- You have the opportunity to take on responsibility, to develop yourself professionally and personally, and to try things out for yourself
- You can expect a nice team of PHP freaks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus
- Flexible working hours
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
- Work-life balance is important to us - we pay attention to clean time tracking (no overtime) and offer free yoga classes
- And don't forget: in addition to a fair salary, you can expect regular team events, parties, fresh fruit every day and coffee, as much as you want
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!