Teamlead (m/f/d) Customer Success
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
We have great goals! That's why we need your contribution as Teamlead Customer Success (m/f/d). Do you really care about the success of your customers? Do you like to empathize with the challenges of your customers and help them to make the best decision - from new to existing customers? You are only happy when your customers are, too? Then you've come to the right place! With your passion and expertise, you will make a decisive contribution to the success of your company - by supporting ProvenExpert customers in the best possible way and inspiring them to proactively manage their online reputation.
- You successfully support our customers throughout the entire customer journey: from advising a new user to developing existing customers and winning back customers.
- You will alternate between inbound, outbound, chat and email contact - neither sales nor acquisition are part of your job description.
- You organize the customer service with the help of targets and ensure the quality of advice and service across all channels (chat, e-mail, telephone, offline)
- You coordinate the cooperation with our accounting department and make sure that all payment processes (e.g. dunning runs) run optimally
- You identify the need for optimization of processes and support the continuous improvement of the customer experience.
- You inspire and you really enjoy creating a unique culture together with the team.
- Professional experience in customer service or in direct customer contact, first experience in teamleading as well as very good communication skills: You can really put yourself in your customers' shoes and think in terms of their problems and wishes instead of features.
- Enjoy interacting with people: You are a "social hacker" and convince with your charm and eloquence even in complaints or escalations the difficult cases
- You have a positive attitude, love a challenge and turn any feedback into progress in no time at all You work hands-on and be focused on your topics, prefer sprints to half-year projects and act as a team player at all timesr
- You are highly driven, creative, have a passion for people and communication, and are willing to go the proverbial extra mile for your client
- Excellent listening, writing and speaking skills, you communicate excellently in German and very well in English.
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- Plenty of scope for your own ideas and a steep learning curve
- Responsible work with a high degree of independence
- Being part of a successfully growing company - Creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- The chance to play a significant role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP freaks, creative minds, database tamers, sales, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you come from, you are welcome to join us
- Work-life balance -flexible and regulated working hours, home office.
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolate
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook)
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest starting date and salary expectations to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!