Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
We have great goals! That's why we need your contribution as Senior Product Manager (m/f/d). You are an organizational talent, a customer empath and thus help us to further improve our product and our service. On the one hand, you coordinate the further development of our rating platform. On the other hand, you are responsible for our key accounts and the implementation of our customized enterprise solution. You reliably plan timings and resources, ensure smooth processes and high quality of the work results in every phase of the implementation of your product ideas. As a creative mind, you bring numerous new ideas to all phases of the development process.
This is what you do
- You take overall responsibility for the product and the defined business goals in a target and results-oriented manner.
- In cooperation with the stakeholders, you develop the best-in-class approach for reputation management and ensure that this approach is applied to all product features.
- You practice the full range of product management: market analysis, ideation, prototyping, validation, performance measurement and optimization.
- You have an overview of the market and industry with regard to benchmarks, competition and digital innovations. From this, you identify market potential and customer needs and develop target group-oriented product concepts.
- You are in charge of the continuous maintenance and prioritization of the product and sprint backlog.
- You know and manage the key KPIs for your products and business models.
- You don't just create new features: You create new business opportunities with a solid strategy and take them from concept to successful product.
You will get successful by
- You have several years of experience in digital product management.
- You have fundamental experience in the areas of agile and rapid development (e.g. certification as a Scrum Master/PO).
- You think in an entrepreneurial way, like to work analytics, make decisions based on numbers and can make data talk.
- You have a confident presence and manage to get requirements to the point.
- You are enthusiastic, energetic and optimistic in your approach to every new challenge.
- You combine the necessary knowledge for product management in the areas of user experience, technology and business administration.
- You love the internet with its benefits and opportunities on different devices and understand the applied technologies and business models behind the scenes.
- You are always up to date on trends and technologies and integrate them into your product development.
- You communicate excellently English.
- You have an education or a degree in computer science, marketing, business administration or are a career changer with experience.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in product management in a digital environment, ideally in a fast-growing SaaS company.
This is what you can expect
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us
- Work-life balance - the ability to work from home, flexible hours
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook)
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolates
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest starting date and salary expectations to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!