Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful
We have great goals! That's why we need your support as Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d). You are an experienced marketer and your passion is the analysis and optimization of lead generation and customer retention? Then you've come to the right place! As part of the marketing team, you'll raise ProvenExpert's visability to a new level.
Your tasks at our company
- As Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) you will contribute to the steep growth of our platform by designing and managing our acquisition channels (e.g. display, search, social) as well as CRM/upselling measures as part of the team. With your understanding of data-driven marketing, tracking, KPI analyses and creativity in terms of advertising materials and landing pages, you will continuously optimize our lead generation and customer retention. You will work independently and at the same time in close cooperation with your team, as well as with Marketing Communications and Design, external agencies and service providers. In doing so, you will always have room for your own projects and ideas that will advance you and the company.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in online marketing, ideally in the area of performance advertising/web analytics/SEO
- Hands-on experience with various analytics tools and ads platforms (e.g. Google/Facebook Ads Manager, GTM, Google Analytics)
- Data-driven and analytical approach and a soft spot for performance optimization based on measurable KPIs
- A basic technical understanding of website design and HTML/CSS is desirable
- High degree of personal responsibility and teamwork skills
- You communicate excellently in the English language
- You have a degree in marketing, business, communications or a comparable field of study or are a career changer with experience
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- The opportunity to play a key role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us
- Work-life balance - the ability to work from home, flexible hours.
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook)
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolates
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!