Senior Multimedia Designer (m/f/d) 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 11-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Franka. I’m the CSO of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As a creative, stylistically confident mastermind, you will take the lead for everything graphic - online and offline. This includes the development of new and improvement of existing designs for our website, app and product features for various devices, the design of online advertising materials for our marketing campaigns and CI-compliant print products. With your understanding of user experience, you use form, colour and typography to ensure that using our platform is easy, interesting and intuitive. With your flair for good look and feel, you use your skills to create new creations and continuously develop our design materials.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- You take responsibility for the design of ProvenExpert and ensure the recognition value of campaigns.
- You develop concepts, design strategies and have a decisive influence on the user experience for new products and features.
- You inspire and you really enjoy creating a unique culture together in the team.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
- Completed studies or professional training with a focus on interaction/communication design, multimedia/graphic design or a comparable qualification.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in product design / UX/UI design.
- Design Systems, Wireframing and Prototyping are no foreign words for you.
- Coding experience (HTML, CSS, React) advantageous.
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) for creating graphics and animations for banners (gifs).
- Strong creative and conceptual skills.
- Independent and structured work, but also an open ear for constructive criticism in the team and the spirit of achieving great things together.
- High motivation to get something going in a new team
- You speak fluent German and English is also no problem for you (both spoken and written)
- A career opportunity where your impact will be directly seen and recognised on our small team.
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest starting date and salary expectations to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!