(Senior) HR & Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 11-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Jessica. I’m COO of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As (Senior) HR & Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) at ProvenExpert, you will make a decisive contribution to the company's success - by finding and hiring the right employees and actively driving the company's development. You have the unique opportunity to further expand the HR department, introduce new processes and standards and sustainably improve existing ones, thus significantly shaping the growth of our company.
Where your expertise is needed
- You are a strategic partner (m/f/d) of the management in all HR-relevant topics from organizational development, such as change management, to team development and corporate culture.
- As an experienced people manager (m/f/d), you act as a trusted advisor to our managers and employees, identify development areas and coaching opportunities, and support the team leads in their continuous further development
- You are responsible for the definition/further development, management and implementation of KPI-based HR projects and processes around the Candidate Journey and Employee Life Cycle (Recruiting, Onboarding, Feedback, Leadership, Retention, Employer Branding, Compensation & Benefits, etc.)
- You are responsible for the further development and expansion of recruiting, identify top candidates on different channels and networks and inspire them for our company.
- Depending on the position, you decide on the appropriate platforms and recruiting channels (active, direct, social, online, etc.) and accompany suitable candidates through the entire interview and hiring process, including contract negotiations.
- Together with the departments, you develop suitable role profiles and scorecards and ensure that top talents are hired and developed through top grading.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- HR is not just a back-office function for you, but you understand HR as a central strategic lever for business success
- You are enthusiastic and energetic and approach every new challenge with optimism
- You are an inspiring leader (m/f/d) and you really enjoy creating a unique corporate culture together with all employees
- You are hands-on, work agile and have experience in implementing processes and new structures in a fast growing environment
- You analyze potential for improvement in a solution-oriented manner, work in a structured manner and manage projects successfully
- You are already familiar with different platforms and recruiting channels, but you also find creative new ways and don't think about food when it comes to Truffls and MoBerries ;-)
- You communicate excellently in German and English
- You have a degree in psychology, economics or in a comparable field
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in HR in a fast growing company, ideally also in scaling
What we offer
- The chance to play a key role in shaping the corporate culture and thus the perception and development of a great product
- We give you room to try things out and to work creatively - while always keeping your back clear
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- You have the opportunity to take on responsibility, to develop professionally and personally, and to try things out for yourself
- Be part of a diverse team of PHP freaks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you'll be welcome
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take responsibility
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in English in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below! We are looking forward to hearing from you!