Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 11-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Remo. I’m the co-founder of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
We are seeking a highly experienced SQL Database Developer (m/f/d) with a strong knowledge of MongoDB to join our team. The main task of this position will be to support a transition from MongoDB to PostgreSQL. The ideal candidate should have strong knowledge of database architecture and node.js.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- Design and develop relational databases, especially PostgreSQL
- Provide support for the transition from MongoDB to PostgreSQL
- Utilize node.js for database development
- Conduct performance tuning and troubleshooting of databases
- Monitor database performance and optimize as needed
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to databases
- Work with other developers to ensure the quality of the database implementation
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a SQL Database Developer
- Strong knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and SQL
- Experience with node.js and database architecture
- Knowledge of database performance tuning and optimization
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What we offer 🥳
- A career opportunity where your impact will be directly seen and recognised on our small team.
- A competitive salary and a stable team
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in English in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below!We are looking forward to hearing from you!