Senior Customer Success Agent (m/f/d)
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
We have great goals! That's why we need your contribution as a Senior Customer Success Agent (m/f/d) in the Customer Success Team. Do you really care about the success of your customers? Do you like to empathize with the challenges of your customers and help them to make the best decision - from new to existing customers? You are only happy when your customers are, too? Then you've come to the right place! With your passion and expertise, you will make a decisive contribution to the success of your company - by supporting ProvenExpert customers in the best possible way and inspiring them to proactively manage their online reputation.
This is what you do
- You successfully support our customers throughout the entire customer journey: from advising a new user to developing existing customers and winning back customers.
- You will alternate between inbound, outbound, chat and email contact - neither sales nor acquisition are part of your job description.
- You organize the customer service with the help of targets and ensure the quality of advice and service across all channels (chat, e-mail, telephone, offline)
- You coordinate the cooperation with our accounting department and make sure that all payment processes (e.g. dunning runs) run optimally
- You identify the need for optimization of processes and support the continuous improvement of the customer experience.
- You inspire and you really enjoy creating a unique culture together with the team.
You will get successful by
- Professional experience in customer service or in direct customer contact as well as very good communication skills: You can really put yourself in your customers' shoes and think in terms of their problems and wishes instead of features.
- Enjoy interacting with people: You are a "social hacker" and convince with your charm and eloquence even in complaints or escalations the difficult cases
- You have a positive attitude, love a challenge and turn any feedback into progress in no time at all
- You work hands-on and be focused on your topics, prefer sprints to half-year projects and act as a team player at all timesr
- You are highly driven, creative, have a passion for people and communication, and are willing to go the proverbial extra mile for your client
- Excellent listening, writing and speaking skills, you communicate excellently in German and very well in English.
This is what you can expect
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- Plenty of scope for your own ideas and a steep learning curve
- Responsible work with a high degree of independence
- Being part of a successfully growing company - Creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- The chance to play a significant role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP freaks, creative minds, database tamers, sales, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you come from, you are welcome to join us
- Work-life balance -flexible and regulated working hours, home office.
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolate
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook)
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest starting date and salary expectations to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!