Reputationeer (m/w/d) Customer Service 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 11-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Franka. I’m the CSO of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As a Reputationeer (m/f/d) Customer Service in the Customer Success Team you like to think your way through your customers' challenges and help them make the best decision, from new customers to existing customers. You will also be responsible for the administration and maintenance of our internal database and assist our support team with the manual re-entry of documents and general administrative tasks. Do you really care about the success of your customers? You are only happy when your customers are happy? Then you've come to the right place! With your passion and expertise, you will make a decisive contribution to the success of your company - by supporting ProvenExpert customers in the best possible way and inspiring them to proactively manage their online reputation.
The position is generally available for part-time (minimum 30 hours/week).
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- You successfully support your customers throughout the entire customer journey: from advising a new user, to advising and developing existing customers, as well as winning back customers
- You will answer inquiries via chat, social media, email and phone, helping our customers to better proactively manage their online reputation and successfully deploy our solution
- You work hand in hand with your colleagues in Accounting, Product Management or Enterprise Sales
- You maintain the CRM system and support our quality assurance, including testing new product features.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- You have first experience in Customer Service
- You have excellent listening, writing and speaking skills, you communicate excellently in German and very well in English (at least B2)
- „Customer first” are not only two for you
- You have a positive attitude, love a challenge and turn feedback into progress in no time at all
- You work hands-on and focused on your topics, prefer sprints to half-year projects, and act as a team player at all times
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- Lots of fun in a super motivated team
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies, sales rockstars and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!