Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 10-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Remo. I’m the co-founder of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As our Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) you bridge the gap between Product team and the Marketing team. Your role focuses on developing effective messaging about the product and its features – across events, digital marketing channels, inapp messaging, and more. This role is similar to Product Manager (m/f/d) or a SaaS Marketing Manager (m/f/d) role.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- Lead the development and implementation of the product marketing strategy.
- Communicating the product’s value to the market.
- Partner with Marketing Campaign Managers (m/f/d) to ensure product messages are best position in existing campaigns.
- Support sales by developing sales tools for the product.
- Position the product for different audiences, languages, and subscription types.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- Experience developing marketing strategies, ideally for a SaaS product.
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Digital marketing expertise on both paid and organic sides.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, possibly including some copywriting skills.
- Marketing sequencing development - outlines the product positioning which articulates the value proposition.
- Subject matter expertise in SaaS is preferred, but not required.
- Effective Team player (m/f/d), able to influence cross functional teams without formal authority. This includes managing expectations graciously, and requesting resources across Product, Marketing and Dev teams.
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept.
- A career opportunity where your impact will be directly seen and recognised on our small team.
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your new challenge? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!