Product Marketing Analyst (m/f/d) 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 10-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Hannes. I’m the COO of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As a Product Marketing Analyst (m/f/d) you will have an impact on the design and launch of ProvenExperts new products and services. You will also deliver data-driven insights and reports to stakeholders to offer a solid base for future decisions.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- You do research according to competitors, market trends, including positioning and messaging.
- You analyze revenue and provide in-depth information and data to recommend strategic opportunities for ProvenExperts brand awareness.
- You work closely with our Product and Marketing team to improve marketing assets and Product Marketing.
- You identify business opportunities to meet existing demands and attract potential clients.
- You provide insights for creating the best product campaigns.
- You keep the overview of analysis, requirements, data collection and processing. You deliver data and reports to stakeholders and help them make strategic decisions.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Product Marketing or related field.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- You are familiar in data manipulation and analysis, including visualize trends and results.
- Excellence in Knowledge in MS Excel, SQL, Google BigQuerry and Power BI and know how to use Python and “R”
- Nice to have: Google Analytics, Google TaskManager (GTM)
- Deep knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc).
- You communicate excellently English (at least B2)
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept.
- A career opportunity where your impact will be directly seen and recognised on our small team.
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!