Product Lead (m/f/d) 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 11-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Remo. I’m the co-founder of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As Product Lead (m/f/d) you will help your Product team of 6 and us to further improve our product and our service by your organizational talent and empathy for customers. On the one hand, you coordinate the further development of our rating platform. On the other hand, you are responsible for our key accounts and the implementation of our customized enterprise solution. You reliably plan timings and resources, ensure smooth processes and high quality of the work results in every phase of the implementation of your product ideas. As a creative mind, you bring numerous new ideas to all phases of the development process.If you have an entrepreneurial mindset combined with a strong user obsession, business acumen and hands-on mentality… then take a much closer look!
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- You take overall responsibility for the product and the defined business goals in a target and results-oriented manner.
- In cooperation with the stakeholders, you develop the best-in-class approach for reputation management and ensure that this approach is applied to all product features.
- You manage and lead a team of 4+ people by creating efficient processes and nurturing professional development
- You practice the full range of product management throughout the product lifecycle: market analysis, planning, ideation, prototyping, validation, delivery, performance measurement, product marketing and optimization
- You communicate the product efforts transparently across ProvenExpert through processes, updates and documentation
- You have an overview of the market and industry with regard to benchmarks, competition and digital innovations. From this, you identify market potential and customer needs and develop target group-oriented product concepts.
- You are in charge of the continuous maintenance and prioritization of the product and sprint backlog.
- You know and manage the key KPIs for your products and business models.
- You don't just create new features: You create new business opportunities with a solid strategy and take them from concept to successful product.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- You have 5+ years of experience in digital product management and first experience with SaaS product(s).
- Previous experience in leading and developing a team of product managers
- You have fundamental experience in the areas of agile and rapid development (e.g. certification as a Scrum Master/PO).
- You think in an entrepreneurial way, like to work analytics, make decisions based on numbers and can make data talk.
- Your English is excellent (at least C1)
- Willingness to travel to Berlin on monthly basis if you are based in Madrid
You are the perfect match, if
- You have a humbled but bold team player personality
- You have a confident presence and manage to get requirements to the point.
- You are enthusiastic, energetic and optimistic in your approach to every new challenge.
- You combine the necessary knowledge for product management in the areas of user experience, technology and business administration.
- You love the internet with its benefits and opportunities on different devices and understand the applied technologies and business models behind the scenes.
- You are always up to date on trends and technologies and integrate them into your product development.
- You have a strong understanding of product discovery and expertise in modern product development processes.
- German is a plus.
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept.
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product.
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin or Madrid.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in English in a PDF document including earliest starting date and salary expectations to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!