Platform Implementor (m/f/d) 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 10-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Remo. I’m the co-founder of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As a Platform Implementor (m/f/d) you will be responsible for implementing content on platforms. You support in content implementation will ensure ProvenExpert is always getting the most out of platform options. Other role titles of similar description include CMS Manager (m/f/d).
You will lead on the development and maintenance of our Content Management System, contentful to support the development of our digital channels. Strong CMS manager experience, technical knowledge and exceptional project management skills are essential, as is the ability to problem-solve and communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- Manage content across all platforms, including CMS, email & social media.
- Receive content from the Creation team and ensure this content is implemented.
- Setting up on CMS, email and social media for optimal user experience and SEO purposes.
- Setting up organic content like blog posts in the CMS, emails in email service provider platforms, and social media updates on social media platforms.
- Setting up paid content like ad text.
- Ensure brand consistency by communicating effectively with writers (m/f/d).
- Submit content to Q&A for review.
- Increase web traffic across platforms by managing content distribution to online channels and social media. Track web analytics to certain content engagement levels.
- Liaise with and brief Content Editors (m/f/d) on CMS and Social platform developments and expected implications to ensure global consistency in the addition and use of content.
- Lead on the identification, advocacy and implementation of new opportunities within the CMS across the business.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Develop and implement best practice CMS content planning.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- Deep knowledge of Hubspot.
- Proven experience as a Platform Implementor (m/f/d).
- Experience in MS Office Suite.
- Email campaign management experience.
- Experience with social media, notably the “extras” like LinkedIn webinar implementation or how to share messages with Twitter Flocks.
- Understand SEO best practice and how to use them in your implementation of content.
- Detail-oriented work style.
- Collaborate with Content Manager (m/f/d), Project Managers (/f/d), and Design to ensure content is on brand and kept up to date.
- Collaborate with Data & Insights team, using content management system and social media measurement tools to analyse web traffic and user engagement metrics.
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept.
- A career opportunity where your impact will be directly seen and recognised on our small team.
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!