Partner Manager (m/f/d)
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
You are self-confident, a strong in networking and a passionate communicator? You want to win new partners in German-speaking countries as well as develop existing partners (m/f/d) and build strong long-term relationships with them? You feel comfortable in a dynamic and competitive environment where everyone supports each other as a team? Then you've come to the right place! As a Partner Manager (m/f/d) in the Sales Team, you will make a decisive contribution to the company's success with your passion, creativity and expertise. We meet our partners at eye-level, understand ourselves more as consultants than salespeople and support our partners' customers (m/f/d) with ProvenExpert.com in successfully generating more online traffic, customer contacts and sales. Their success is your success.
What tasks you will be shaping in the future
- You take over an existing partner portfolio and expand the existing business relationships in the long term and profitably
- You are the first contact for new partners (m/f/d) and show them the many advantages of a partnership
- You are fully responsible for their success: Your daily business is the strategic and operational support of your partners (m/f/d)
- You understand digital products and are able to transfer this mind-set to others
- You support our partners (m/f/d) at (digital) sales events, trade shows, marketing and sales planning, trainings, rollout planning and of course at customer meetings
- You develop into a luminary for reputation management and work out the best solution with the partner (m/f/d) and become a professional for SaaS strategies in the process
What makes you successful with ush
- You have 1-2 years of experience in sales, partner management, account management or professional network building. Plus point: experience in the B2B SaaS environment.
- You are an empathic "social hacker" and convince even the most difficult cases with your charm and eloquence - "giving up" is a word, you've never heard of
- You really enjoy getting to know new people and exciting business cases on the phone every day - you are always ready to pick up the phone to contact new people
- You have a positive attitude, love a challenge and turn feedback into progress in no time at all
- You work hands-on and focused on your topics, prefer sprints to half-year projects, and act as a team player at all times
- You bring a high level of drive, creativity, passion for people, sales and communication and are willing to go the proverbial extra mile for your customers
- You have excellent listening, writing and speaking skills, you communicate excellently in German and English and always act in a way that is appropriate for the target group.
- You have a business background and ideally you have a university degree in Business Administration, International Management, European Studies, Politics, Business Informatics or the like.
What you can expect from us
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- Responsibility from day one: your own partner portfolio with which you can start immediately
- A lot of fun and an extremely steep learning curve in a super motivated team
- We support your development: You will receive professional onboarding, ongoing in-house coaching and continuous feedback.
- An attractive salary and uncapped commissions
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies, sales rockstars and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us
- Work-life balance - the ability to work from home, flexible hours.
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook) Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolates
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest starting date and salary expectations to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!