Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Your heart beats for enthusiastic partners? Do you really enjoy analyzing the processes, challenges and wishes of your partners and making their business even more successful? Do you think strategically, are you self-confident, strong in networking and a passionate communicator? Do you feel comfortable in a dynamic and competitive environment where everyone supports each other as a team? Then you've come to the right place!
As a Partner Manager (m/f/d) in the Partner Sales Team, you will make a decisive contribution to the company's success with your passion, creativity and expertise - by developing strategically and in the long term at all levels. We meet our partners at eye level, see ourselves as developers of long-term success stories and support our partners' customers with ProvenExpert.com in generating more trust, customer contacts and sales online more successfully. The success of the partner is your success. At the same time, you have plenty of opportunities to develop and take the next step in your career.
What tasks you will be shaping in the future
- Your own playing field: you are responsible for the strategic development of your partner portfolio and turn partners into enthusiastic fans
- With your analytical skills, you proactively identify gaps and challenges with your partners, work with them to find solutions and provide them with a tailwind for their business
- You build a huge network of inspiring partners from many industries at the executive level, which you will benefit from throughout your professional life
- You will develop into a reputation management expert with your partners, becoming a SaaS digital strategist who continuously grows revenue
- You understand digital products and can transfer this mind-set to others as well
- You support our partners at (digital) sales events, trade shows, trainings, rollout planning and of course at customer meetings
- You go the proverbial extra mile for your partners and drive product and feature development decisively with the insights from your partners
What makes you successful with us
- You are an empathic "social hacker" and convince even the more difficult cases with your charm and eloquence - "giving up" is a foreign word to you
- You have 1-2 years of experience in sales, partner management, account management or professional network building. Plus point: experience in the B2B SaaS environment
- You have a positive attitude, love a challenge and turn any feedback into progress in the blink of an eye
- You work hands-on and focused on your topics, like sprints better than half-year projects and act as a team player at all times
- You bring a high level of drive, creativity, passion for people, sales and communication and are willing to go the proverbial extra mile for your partners
- Outstanding listening, writing and speaking skills
- You communicate excellently in German and well in English and are always appropriate for the target audience.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from day one: your own partner portfolio with which you can start immediately
- Lots of fun and an extremely steep learning curve in a super motivated team
- We are a diverse and dedicated team - diversity is important to us!
- We support your development: You will receive professional onboarding, ongoing coaching and continuous feedback.
- An attractive salary and uncapped commissions
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies, sales rockstars and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook)
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest starting date and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our form below! We are looking forward to hearing from you!