Office Manager (m/f/d) 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 10-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Hannes. I’m the COO of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As an Office Manager (m/w/d) your heart beats for happy employees and a great office atmosphere. You are organized and love to hold everything in our office together. Your work in a structured manner, always keeping a clear mind even in turbulent times. You always have an ear open for everyone, carry the sun in your heart and a chocolate bar or a first-aid in your pocket? Moreover, you have always wanted to be creative in the office and contribute to the design of office spaces or simply take company events to the next level? Does this sound like you? Then join us as an Office Manager (m/f/d) back office and make a decisive contribution to the company's success as our central contact point.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- Make sure that our office supplies, drinks, vitamin and fruit assortment as well as our chocolate depot remain unlimited
- Researching offers, coordinating and processing orders with external service providers (post office, suppliers, orders, etc.) and are the internal contact person for all colleagues
- Support our event management in successfully realizing events
- Support our back office in accounting, travel and document management
- Work closely with our accounting department and make sure that invoices are paid
Supporting the team:
- Supporting the Onboarding of new employees and prepare the new working stations
- Creating new feel-good-measures as well as regular events (Christmas party, Company Breakfast, Lunches, Sundowner etc.)
- Supporting the IT-Department by ordering and implementing new hardware (notebooks, monitors, etc.)
- Creating new ideas about how the cooperation and our office can be made even more beautiful
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- You are interested in working in a dynamic, fast-growing company
- You have a positive attitude, love a challenge and turn any feedback into progress in no time at all
- You communicate excellently in German and English
- You work confidently with MS Office programs
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept.
- A career opportunity where your impact will be directly seen and recognised on our small team.
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in English a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!