Multimedia/Graphic Designer (m/f/d) 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 11-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Franka. I’m the CSO of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As a creative, stylistically confident mastermind, you will have the opportunity to get creative - online and offline. As part of the creative team, you are responsible for developing and realizing graphical ideas and concepts for ProvenExpert multiplatform channels. This includes the development of new and improvement of existing designs for our website, the design of online advertising materials for our marketing campaigns and CI-compliant print products. With your understanding of user experience, you use form, colour and typography to ensure that using our platform is easy, interesting and intuitive. With your flair for good look and feel, you use your skills to create new creations and continuously develop our design materials. Sounds good?......then take a closer look!
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- You create the design of ProvenExpert and ensure the recognition value of campaigns.
- You’ll create digital assets like banners, landing pages and other relevant online touch-points.
- You develop concepts, design strategies and have a decisive influence on the user experience for new products and features.
- You will take ownership of the whole design process covering projects connected to branding, website, digital graphics, and campaign visuals.
- You will be the direct contact person for our departments to advise them on the design and are creative in the implementation.
- You inspire and you really enjoy creating a unique culture together in the team.
- You will help us establish a clear and concise brand voice, tone, and personality.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- At least 2+ years of professional experience in product design / UX/UI design.
- Design Systems, Wireframing and Prototyping are no foreign words for you.
- Coding experience (HTML, CSS, React) is a PLUS.
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) for creating graphics and animations for banners (gifs).
- Strong creative and conceptual skills. Independent and structured work, but also an open ear for constructive criticism in the team and the spirit of achieving great things together.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently, collaborate with a team and show ownership.
- High motivation to get something going in a new team
- A Creative mind, passionate about design, proactive, organised, a keen eye for detail and a team player
- You speak fluent German (at least C2) and English (at least B2) is also no problem for you (both spoken and written)
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept.
- A career opportunity where your impact will be directly seen and recognised on our small team.
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin or Madrid.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in English a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!