Multimedia Designer (m/f/d)
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
As a creative, stylistically confident mastermind, you will have the opportunity to get creative - online and offline. This includes the development of new and improvement of existing designs for our website, the design of online advertising materials for our marketing campaigns and CI-compliant print products. With your understanding of user experience, you use form, colour and typography to ensure that using our platform is easy, interesting and intuitive. With your flair for good look and feel, you use your skills to create new creations and continuously develop our design materials.
Your tasks with us
- You create the design of ProvenExpert and ensure the recognition value of campaigns.
- You develop concepts, design strategies and have a decisive influence on the user experience for new products and features.
- You inspire and you really enjoy creating a unique culture together in the team.
You will get successful by
- At least 1 year of professional experience in product design / UX/UI design.
- Design Systems, Wireframing and Prototyping are no foreign words for you.
- Coding experience (HTML, CSS, React) is a PLUS.
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) for creating graphics and animations for banners (gifs).
- Strong creative and conceptual skills. Independent and structured work, but also an open ear for constructive criticism in the team and the spirit of achieving great things together.
- High motivation to get something going in a new team
- You speak fluent German and English is also no problem for you (both spoken and written)
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies, and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us
- Work-life balance -flexible and regulated working hours, home office
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take responsibility
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook)
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolate
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest starting date and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!