Motion Designer (m/f/d)
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
As our first Creative Video Producer / Video + Motion Designer (m/f/d) you'll be part of our Design Unit. Working together with topnotch creatives and international talents you have the chance to impact and influence how the brand is translated into motion and how our product is shown to millions of people. Produce the most engaging and exceptional content with us and set new standards in ad production on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. We move fast so there's no time to lose: Come on in and add your vibe to a young brand and a one-of-a-kind team.
The impact you’ll have:
- Design and produce all animated assets for the ProvenExpert brand (e.g. creative video ads, explanation videos, onboarding content for customer and online marketing especially social media)
- Take the brand design to the next level through applying motion and animation
- Design, plan and realize moving image projects for our social media channels, ads as well as our product videos
- Coming up with great on-brand content ideas and innovative formats to bring to life together with our creative design and content team
- Playing the key role in keeping the overall video project together: kick-offs, update meetings, storyboards, props organization, shooting and directing as well as post-production
- Staying on top of trends: checking out new channels, formats and features to innovate our video content
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a degree or an apprenticeship in a suitable field, e.g. media design or graphic design, and at least 5 years of professional experience in a media company, a TV station or an agency. Otherwise you are a career changer and have profound knowledge in the field. You are good? Just convince us of yourself.
- You have a love for detail while being able to see the bigger picture and think conceptual
- You have a very good knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You are an outgoing type and not only in the team. You enjoy working together, can adapt flexibly to different characters and also hold your own.
- You are at home in all digital media and have a good understanding of Facebook / Instagram and display ad formats
- Amazing Motion design skills acquired in a professional environment
- You are fluent in German and also English is no problem for you (both written and spoken)
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies, and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us
- Work-life balance -flexible and regulated working hours, home office
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take responsibility
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook)
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolate
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest starting date and salary expectations to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!