Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Ads 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 11-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Remo. I’m the co-founder of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As a Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Ads your passion is the analysis and optimization of lead generation and customer retention. You are an experienced marketer? Then you've come to the right place! As part of the marketing team, you'll raise ProvenExpert's visability to a new level.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- You will contribute to the steep growth of our platform by designing and managing our acquisition channels (e.g. display, search, social) as well as CRM/upselling measures as part of the team.
- With your understanding of data-driven marketing, tracking, KPI analyses and creativity in terms of advertising materials and landing pages, you will continuously optimize our lead generation and customer retention.
- You will work independently and at the same time in close cooperation with your team, as well as with Marketing Communications and Design, external agencies and service providers.
- In doing so, you will always have room for your own projects and ideas that will advance you and the company.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in online marketing, ideally in the area of performance advertising/web analytics/SEO
- Hands-on experience with various analytics tools and ads platforms (e.g. Facebook/Google Ads Manager, GTM, Google Analytics)
- Data-driven and analytical approach and a soft spot for performance optimization based on measurable KPIs
- A basic technical understanding of website design and HTML/CSS is desirable
- High degree of personal responsibility and teamwork skills
- You communicate excellently in the English language
- You have a degree in marketing, business, communications or a comparable field of study or are a career changer with experience
- Safety first: During Covid-19, you'll have the opportunity to work from home or in the office with a safety and hygiene concept
- A career opportunity where your impact will be directly seen and recognised on our small team.
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!