Frontend Developer *Mid-Level* (m/f/d) 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 11-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Remo. I’m the co-founder of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As a Frontend Developer (m/f/d) your focus is on the (further) development of the user interface and you thereby improve ProvenExpert.com. Your thoughts are all about making sure the platform is working and the users are happy. You want to develop yourself and your skills and become a luminary in your field? You want to implement your own ideas and thus further improve Provenexpert.com? Then you've come to the right place.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- Develop and maintain our current systems
- Implement new frontend features
- Transfer the current design in a new frontend system
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- You have at least 2+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer or similar Role
- Experiences with React
- You are capable of sharing your knowledge and experience with team members
- Experiences with responsive web design
- You have very good communication skills and you work proactively to ensure that working processes are smooth and efficient
- You love a good challenge and enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a team player, can work independently, and strive to achieve high-quality work
- Your English is very good so you can read, write and discuss tasks within an international team; German is a plus
- You choose your hardware, which suits you best (PC/ Mac and desktop/notebook)
- You have the opportunity to take over responsibility, develop your skills according to your interests and to try things out
- A great team of PHP and JS freaks, creatives, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus as well as many other people is waiting for you
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in English in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!