Email-Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
We have great goals! That's why we need your support as our creative head in the marketing team as Email Marketing Manager (m/f/d). You are an experienced email marketer and your passion is the development of prospects and customers along the funnel? Then you've come to the right place! As part of the marketing team, you will take ProvenExpert's email marketing to the next level. From optimizing existing campaigns to developing and implementing new exciting ideas and concepts, you will make a decisive contribution to the company's success - by placing the right strategic messages and offers in the customer journey.
Your tasks at our company
- You develop and implement high-performance email campaigns for new customer acquisition and customer retention
- You are part of the content team, work closely with the performance marketing, tech and sales team and identify potential for campaigns along the customer journey
- You ensure a target group-specific individual customer approach and develop new strategies and mailing sequences for this purpose on an ongoing basis
- You manage email campaigns from Hubspot including set-up, A/B testing, roll-out and reporting
- You define relevant KPIs, implement review sessions and optimize customer insights
- You constantly challenge the status-quo, stay one step ahead and implement best practices for different buyer personas
What makes you successful
- You have extensive experience in email marketing (at least 2 years) for digital products ideally in a fast growing SaaS company
- You have excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- You are experienced and skilled in using the Hubspot marketing platform
- You build emails in HTML in line with state-of-the-art email marketing techniques and platform standards
- You are able to track, monitor and determine ROI for campaigns and make decisions based on data
- You are hands-on and focused on your topics and like sprints better than half-year projects
- You have a positive attitude, love a challenge and turn any feedback into progress in no time at all
- You communicate excellently in English
- You have a degree in marketing, business, communications or a comparable field of study or are a career changer with experience
What you can expect from us
- Safety first: During Covid-19, you’ll have the opportunity to work from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us
- Work-life balance - the ability to work from home, flexible hours.
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook)
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolates
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!