Digital Project Manager (m/f/d) 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 10-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Remo. I’m the co-founder of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As a Digital Project Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for driving campaigns live and ensuring campaign insights are actioned for continuous improvement. Once you receive content, your role will be to host those content pieces through the execution phases of staging, Q&A, senior approval, and monitoring. Once the campaign is live, you will lead the process of performance review and follow up enhancements. This role requires someone who is super organised, a team player, methodical, and process-driven with serious attention to detail.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- Lead each campaign’s improvement process during the campaign, to continually enhance performance to maximise ROI.
- Lead the campaign review process after a campaign is complete, tying together channel insights to identify performance improvements for the next campaigns.
- Receive a wide variety of campaign assets, and ensure they are implemented correctly with relevant tracking code by your team (Platform Implementor, Channel experts).
- Develop briefs for the Creation Team when a new campaign is to be based on a previous campaign.
- Maintain a rigorous Q&A process, in partnership with Dev and Editorial team members.
- Working in partnership with performance marketing team to ensure campaigns are uploaded, before staging and Q&A is started.
- Plan and report on execution team capacity, timelines, and campaign project scope to upper management on a weekly basis.
- Forecast resource requirements on a monthly basis of the execution team.
- Host weekly virtual meetings to review campaign performance.
- Manage freelancer activities and budget their expenses in relation to your campaigns.
- Manage agencies and freelancers assisting in the roll out of a campaign.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- Be “on the ball” – like flagging deadlines, projected hiccups in campaigns, and resource drains.
- Clear and concise communication to Manage expectations of stakeholders and management.
- Demonstrated experience implementing complex marketing campaigns involving many stakeholders and channels.
- Be proactive in finding solutions to campaign challenges.
- Comfortable with MS Excel - spreadsheet analysis, reading graphs, navigating pivot tables, etc.
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept.
- A career opportunity where your impact will be directly seen and recognised on our small team.
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!