Digital PR Manager (m/f/d) 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 10-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Remo. I’m the co-founder of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As a Digital PR Manager (m/f/d) in English language, you will be responsible for ensuring ProvenExpert is seen as a trusted and credible brand. To increase our reach through organic visibility in search engines and publication placements online, we’re looking for a modern, resourceful and confident candidate (m/f/d). The role focuses on ensuring our organic content reaches new audiences and drives valuable links. Other titles similar to this role include Public Relations Executive (m/f/d) and Link Builder (m/f/d). Your support on the Marketing Execution Team to develop creative and impactful campaigns will ensure our campaign’s value is delivered on.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- Implementing high-quality PR campaigns from ideation to outreach.
- Ownership of digital PR reporting.
- Playing an active role in marketing campaigns ensuring delivery against plan, budget and KPIs.
- Leading day-to-day updates for digital PR, keeping project managers (m/f/d) informed on an ongoing basis.
- Identifying outreach opportunities for existing campaigns.
- To be actively involved in the wider digital PR community, including thought leadership.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- At least 2 years digital PR and outreach experience (agency or brand).
- Proven ability to generate results from digital PR campaigns.
- The ability to build strong and long-lasting relationships with your media targets and confidence in being the first point of contact.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable working to tight deadlines in a bustling environment.
- You have excellent writing, editing, speaking/presentation skills, and a real passion for storytelling.
- You speak fluently English.
- Proficiency with the PR distribution tools, and monitoring technologies required to track for media campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with our Reputation Manager (m/f/d) from social media to expand our messaging on social media.
- Collaborate with our content creators (m/f/d) in the Creation Team to develop thought-leadership pieces, such as Op-Eds, surveys, and communications campaigns.
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept.
- A career opportunity where your impact will be directly seen and recognised on our small team.
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!