Digital Project Manger (m/f/d) 🚀
with focus on Content Creation
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
What’s the role? (Summary & relationships)
Digital Project Manager (m/f/d) with experience managing the content creation process for brands and a lot of different small projects going on simultaneously.
Alternative relevant job titles include: Marketing Manager (m/f/d), Digital Marketing Executive (m/f/d), Content Manager (m/f/d), CMS Manager (m/f/d), Copywriter (m/f/d), Content Editor (m/f/d), Email Marketer (m/f/d).
As a Digital Project Manager (m/f/d), you’ll be creating briefs, managing freelancers/agencies, maintaining databases, and ensuring content is perfect and projects running on time when we hit publish. With many third parties to juggle for your projects, you are a clear and concise communicator who ensures projects get over the line. Having created content to reach business goals previously, you hold a commercial awareness; always able to step back and consider how a project fits the larger picture.
Experience editing written content is required so 1) grammar expertise 2) focus on detail around the context of the written word are both key. Design/video experience is not required, but an eye for commercial-friendly design is appreciated. Native English skills are required, as this role focuses on the delivery of English content.
You’ll report to the Head of EN Markets, as a member of this team you are here to help grow market share in the UK and US. Your role will work closely across the entire business - marketing, content creation, product, sales & customer success. So please apply to join 60+ strong team at ProvenExpert, a b2b review management platform founded in Berlin in 2011.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- Manage digital projects with internal teams and third party suppliers. Examples of project: redesign a pricing page, publish a microsite, blog content, video creation, analytics reporting dashboard, launch a PR campaign.
- Work with Head of EN Markets to develop briefs for projects that you will hand over to writers and content creators.
- Take freelancer content from an MS Word document to be published on our website or in an email by adding to our CMS and publishing.
- Provide helpful feedback to suppliers, ensure they’re delivering in accordance with the briefs.
- Manage email lists in the CRM.
- Make small scale edits and updates in our CMS.
- Utilize software like Asana, Monday.com, Jira.
- Balance costings of projects to stay within budget.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- Hyper organized. PM work means juggling many balls and understanding the impact and connection between projects. You’re used to projecting management tools like Asana, Monday.com, and Jira.
- Diplomatic & tactful. We partner with many teams in the business and external parties, and finessing relationships to reach our goals is key.
- Attention to detail. Perfection may not be reasonable, but ensuring the content produced is the best we can possibly make is key. Color codes, grammar, position of web elements - getting these details right matters.
- Ownership & initiative. Get project over the line, even if it means politely bugging senior people for sign off comes with the territory. If you don’t know something, your first reaction is to google it, watch a video about the topic, and learn how to fix it yourself.
- Digital Native. Slack, MS Teams, Zoom, email – you’re high functioning because you’ve optimized your environment to make your life easier. Keyboard shortcuts, relevant alerts, calendar reminders – hacks to make your day easier are always welcome.
- Basic MS Excel skills. MS Excel skills to filter, create charts, and manage lists of data.
- 3+ years work experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- Stress management abilities. This role is in a growth area of the company, as a team we have deadlines, sales targets, and other performance metrics to deliver on.
- No degree is required, but demonstrations of self education in digital are expected (certificate for CRM, analytics qualifications, link to video you made, website you managed, or article you wrote, etc).
- A 9:30 am scrum with the EN Markets team, so everyone is aligned on tasks for the day.
- You have a 10:00 call with our email agency in Delhi to review that their work is what your brief asked for – on the call you notice a grammatical error and the wrong orange color used in the button of an email, so you log in to fix the error yourself.
- 11 am - Having received the final design for a book cover from the designer last week, you update the Amazon ebook listing with the new design.
- After lunch, a freelance writer has delivered an outline for a long-form blog post, which you compare against the original brief and send back with comments.
- Lastly, you’ve noticed the new youtube video is missing a thumbnail so you jump on Canva and duplicate an older design with relevant updates.
- As you’re about to sign off, a Product Manager video calls you on MS Teams to ask about the email campaign – you bring them up to speed regarding your 10 am call with Delhi and update the Jira ticket (The product team loves Jira).
- If you’re in the office that day, you grab a handful of nuts from the snack table on your way out.
Perks / Working Conditions & social environment 🥳
If you have any questions about our working conditions, we are eager to discuss and explore solutions together so please do reach out.
- Lending library – Want a book for professional development? Check out our library and if we don’t already have it, we’ll buy it asap.
- Free SUP rental (Berlin only) – we’re on the Spree, and you can be too.
- Vegan-friendly snacks & professional-grade espresso machine.
- Friday Mixer Events featuring craft beers, wine, organic sparkling juices, and more.
- Come as you are! From yoga attire to biker gear and face tattoos to neon onesies, we strive to be an inclusive environment.
- Family-friendly. We’re eager to make the working environment work for everyone, if your personal life requires certain work arrangements, we’re happy to discuss bespoke solutions.
- Freedom to travel. You’re welcome to travel and work from our three offices in Berlin, Madrid, and Krakow after probation.
- Pet friendly. We’re happy to explore options for your scaled, furry & feathered friends.
- Social causes & philanthropy. In the last year, we’ve focused our CSR efforts on helping schools become more digital. If you have a passion project to nominate for the next year, we’re all ears.
- Flu jab. Yes, we do offer a corporate flu jab to ward off sickness in the colder months.
- Office parties. We love a good reason to celebrate, whether it’s the holiday season or summer weather.
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in English in a PDF document including earliest starting date and salary expectations to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!