Digital Marketing Executive (m/f/d)
Help us to make ProvenExpert even more successful!
We have great goals! That's why we need your support as Digital Marketing Executive (m/f/d). Do you have 1 to 2 years of experience implementing digital marketing campaigns across channels (email, paid ads, social)? Are you eager to use your experience to implement your own creative solutions to sell our product (an online review platform)? Would you like to spend hours with data points, strategising how to improve funnel optimisation?
Your tasks at our company
Ultimately, we need your help moving customers down the funnel - from driving sign ups for our premium product to improving our conversion of paying customers. This role is ideal for an aspiring Chief Growth Officer, Marketing Director, or Consumer Insights Manager looking for experience to create effective multi-channel marketing strategies (affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media).
- Manage end-to-end process of campaign creation, including the setting up of ad sets, audience targeting, ad copy, creative review and bid adjustments
- Continually review campaign performance and provide recommendations to optimise overall spend and performance
- Develop, oversee, and evaluate the implementation of A/B test campaigns Develop, oversee, and evaluate the implementation of remarketing campaigns
- Implementing tracking of leads through different channels (social ads, paid ads, organic content)
- Play a key role in developing brand messaging to nurture customers down the funnel to purchase our product
- Work across teams to coordinate campaign elements like graphics and written content for the perfect campaign
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Grow your skillset with access to the latest and greatest digital tools
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders, working closely to realise new campaigns
We’re flexible and appreciate people with broad experiences because they bring a lot of value too, so don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t match all these requirements.
- Most of your experience in at least 3 of these areas: Analytics, Email marketing, paid social, display, PPC, video ads, or SEO.
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Experience implementing digital marketing campaigns focused on the customer journey, from initial touch point through to purchase.
- An entrepreneurial attitude, great time-management skills and high attention to detail.
- An organised self starter, you project manage your campaigns with ease and clarity. Ideally you’re qualified in Google Ads and/or Google Analytics.
- Ideally you have experience in SAAS or B2B, though not required.
- No university degree required.
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- Amazing benefits like annual team trips to our sister offices (Madrid, Krakow, and Berlin)
- The opportunity to play a key role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us
- Work-life balance - the ability to work from home, flexible hours
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook)
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolate
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!