Data Engineer (m/f/d) 🚀
Job Opportunity in Madrid
Do you have a passion for data processing and seeking a Data Engineer (m/f/d) job in Madrid? Look no further! Join our dynamic team at ProvenExpert and make a deep impact on our successful SaaS product. We need talented individuals like you to help us reach new heights.
At ProvenExpert, we empower small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands to excel in their craft by providing a SaaS platform for managing feedback and enhancing online reputation. As a Data Engineer (m/f/d), you will play a crucial role in optimizing our data infrastructure and developing innovative solutions for our customers. Collaborate closely with our talented team and shape the future of our reputation management platforms.
- You will build data pipelines to load data into the data warehouse and administer/maintain the data platform infrastructure.
- You will work closely with our awesome DEV team to access and understand all of our data sources
- Support and drive implementing an ETL infrastructure as a baseline for ETL automation
- Creation of an infrastructure which can service real-time analytics, and which can support machine learning analytics capabilities.
- You’ll collaborate with the Data & Insights team to understand business problems and implement scalable and sustainable data solutions.
- Implementing data flows to connect operational systems, data for analytics and business intelligence (BI) systems.
- You will document the source-to-target mappings.
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- At least 2+ years of work experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge in SQL, GoogleBigQuery, MongoDB
- Knowledge in Python and “R” is a plus
- Fluent in English; German language skills are a plus
Why Join Us:
- Be part of an up-and-coming company with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Competitive salary package
- Join a diverse team of talented professionals
- Choose your preferred hardware and work with modern equipment
- Enjoy creative freedom and take on responsibilities in a successful growing company
- Work in modern, newly furnished offices
Are you ready for this exciting career opportunity? Apply now by sending your complete application in English as a PDF document, including your earliest start date and salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below. We are looking forward to hearing from you!