Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want your next career move to have a big impact? I can't offer you a perfect job, but I can offer you a big impact. 💪 I have a successful 10 year old SaaS product that needs another awesome skillset (maybe yours?) to reach whole new heights. 🧗 As a team we are killing it in DE in our niche, we have an ambitious roadmap ahead (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key empty seats 🤩 that we still want to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself: Hi, my name is Franka. I'm the CSO of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
For a long time, the marketing departments of large companies and their budgets dominated the perception of a brand. It was very easy for companies to control negative feedback and complaints. Today, the power is on the side of customers, who decisively shape the brand online with their feedback on social media, Google or review platforms. Our mission is to make life significantly easier for self-employed and small business owners (m/f/d) and to enable them with our tool to actively use this customer feedback from all platforms to build their online reputation and improve their services.
As a Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) in the Enterprise Sales Team, you will work with exciting enterprise customers from various industries who want to take their online reputation to the next level. You will help our clients solve complex problems with creative approaches and have plenty of opportunities to develop and take the next step in your career. With your passion and expertise, you will make a significant contribution to the company's success - by strategically developing clients at C-level for the long term.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐
- Your own playing field: you are responsible for the strategic development of your client portfolio across national borders and turn clients into enthusiastic fans.
- With your analytical skills, you proactively identify gaps and challenges at your customers, develop solutions with them and provide them with the tailwind for their business.
- You will build a huge network with inspiring clients from many industries at C-level, which you will benefit from throughout your professional life.
- You develop with your clients to become an expert in reputation management, becoming a SaaS digital strategist who steadily grows sales.
- You go the proverbial extra mile for your customers and decisively drive product and feature development with the insights from your customers.
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- You can really put yourself in your customers' shoes and think in terms of their problems, wishes and personas instead of features.
- You are a "social hacker" and convince even the most difficult ones with your charm and eloquence - "giving up" is a foreign word for you
- You have a positive attitude, love a challenge and turn any feedback into progress in no time at all.
- You work hands-on and focused on your topics, prefer sprints to half-year projects and act as a team player at all times.
- You are analytical, technically adept, have very good consulting skills and bring a high degree of drive and creativity with you.
- Outstanding listening, writing and speaking skills, you communicate excellently in German and English.
- You have already gained experience in sales, key account management or business development in a fast-growing company.
- Safety first: During Covid-19, you'll have the opportunity to work from home or in the office with a safety and hygiene concept
- Responsibility from the first day: your own client portfolio with which you can start immediately
- Lots of fun and an extremely steep learning curve in a super motivated team
- We are a diverse and dedicated team - diversity is important to us!
- We support your development: You will receive professional onboarding, ongoing coaching and continuous feedback.
- An attractive salary and uncapped commissions
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!