Customer Success Agent (m/f/d)
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
We have great goals! That's why we need your support as a Customer Success Agent (m/f/d) in the Customer Success Team. Do you really care about the success of your customers? Do you like to think your way through your customers' challenges and help them make the best decision, from new customers to existing customers? You are only happy when your customers are happy? Then you've come to the right place! With your passion and expertise, you will make a decisive contribution to the success of your company - by supporting ProvenExpert customers in the best possible way and inspiring them to proactively manage their online reputation.
Your tasks at our company
- You are the first point of contact for our users and show them the many advantages and benefits of a partnership
- You successfully support your customers throughout the entire customer journey: from advising a new user, to advising and developing existing customers, as well as winning back customers
- You will answer inquiries via chat, social media, email and phone, helping our customers to better proactively manage their online reputation and successfully deploy our solution
- You will answer all questions and complaints and keep a cool head even in challenging situations in search of the best solution for the customer
- You work hand in hand with your colleagues in Accounting, Product Management or Enterprise Sales
- You develop into an expert in reputation management and always work out the best solution with the customer
- You can really put yourself into your customers' shoes and think in terms of their problems and wishes instead of features
- You are a "social hacker" and convince even the most difficult cases with your charm and eloquence - "giving up" is a foreign word to you
- You really enjoy getting to know new people and exciting business cases on the phone every day - you are always ready to pick up the phone to contact customers
- You have a positive attitude, love a challenge and turn feedback into progress in no time at all
- You work hands-on and focused on your topics, prefer sprints to half-year projects, and act as a team player at all times
- You bring a high level of drive, creativity, passion for people and communication, and are willing to go the proverbial extra mile for your client
- You have excellent listening, writing and speaking skills, you communicate excellently in German and very well in English
- Ideally, you already have some experience in Customer Success, as a call center agent, telephonist, customer support or career changer (m/f/d) in a fast-growing company
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- A central role that makes a decisive contribution to the company's success
- The opportunity to play a key role in shaping the perception of a great product
- A professional onboarding and ongoing in-house coaching as well as external trainings
- An attractive salary and performance-based commission
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us
- Work-life balance - the ability to work from home, flexible hours.
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook)
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolate
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!