Copywriter (m/f/d) German 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 11-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Franka. I’m the CSO of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As our creative copywriter (m/f/d) English position. You will be our communicative all-rounder and help us to make our brand more popular.You love writing and communicating more than anything? You enjoy working with texts and creating emotions that only need a few words? You will write exciting stories and make a decisive contribution to the success of our company by helping to develop our content strategy - by placing the right strategic messages in the customer journey.
What tasks will you be shaping in the future ⭐️
- You love to familiarize yourself with new target groups and topics and want to fully concentrate on your passion – playing with words!
- You will conduct keyword researches and use these keywords in your creative work with the goal to attract visitors to our digital channels and convert them
- Improve website copy with the right calls to action at the right places and with smart content that is enjoyed by website visitors as well as search bots. :-)
- Write, write, write: For the blog, about new product features, social media, Website, Campaigns, and all kinds of digital assets
- You think less in terms of feature descriptions and more in terms of the problems, desires, and personas of the customers, and use these to create benefit-oriented content
- You confidently vary tonality, style, and other characteristics along all touchpoints of the customer journey, depending on the situation or target audience (SMEs, freelancers, digital agencies, web professionals, affiliates, etc.).
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- University degree in Communications, Online Marketing, or Languages and 2 years working experience
- Ideally, you have worked in a B2B company before and understand how to write for a B2B customer
- A creative writer with attention to detail and a love for words
- Comfortable in the digital world and understand the difference between writing for a blog vs. newsletter vs. social media
- Experienced in using keyword search tools such as Google Keyword planner, and have a very good understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Independent, crafty, and can speak up in a group of loud and creative marketeers
- Your mother tongue is German, so you can write amazing content in German
- Know how to turn complex information into content that people enjoy reading
- You think in concepts and stories and are passionate about convincing customers with your content
- You are a style-sensitive and creative writing talent ideally in the context of digital products or services
- You bring a high level of creativity, passion for communication and trends in digital marketing to the table
- Native German speaker
- Lots of fun in a super motivated team
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies, sales rockstars and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest starting date and salary expectations to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!