Copywriter (m/f/d) English
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
You love writing and communicating more than anything? You enjoy working with texts and creating emotions that only need a few words? Then you’re exactly who we’re looking for to fill our creative copywriter (m/f/d) English position. You will be our communicative all-rounder and help us to make our brand more popular. You will write exciting stories and make a decisive contribution to the success of our company by helping to develop our content strategy - by placing the right strategic messages in the customer journey.
What tasks will you be shaping in the future
- You love to familiarize yourself with new target groups and topics and want to fully concentrate on your passion – playing with words!
- You will conduct keyword researches and use these keywords in your creative work with the goal to attract visitors to our digital channels and convert them
- Improve website copy with the right calls to action at the right places and with smart content that is enjoyed by website visitors as well as search bots. :-)
- Write, write, write: For the blog, about new product features, social media, Website, Campaigns, and all kinds of digital assets
- You think less in terms of feature descriptions and more in terms of the problems, desires, and personas of the customers, and use these to create benefit-oriented content
- You confidently vary tonality, style, and other characteristics along all touchpoints of the customer journey, depending on the situation or target audience (SMEs, freelancers, digital agencies, web professionals, affiliates, etc.).
What makes you successful with us
- University degree in Communications, Online Marketing, or Languages and 2 years working experience
- Ideally, you have worked in a B2B company before and understand how to write for a B2B customer
- A creative writer with attention to detail and a love for words
- Comfortable in the digital world and understand the difference between writing for a blog vs. newsletter vs. social media
- Experienced in using keyword search tools such as Google Keyword planner, and have a very good understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Independent, crafty, and can speak up in a group of loud and creative marketeers
- You can write amazing content in English
- Know how to turn complex information into content that people enjoy reading
- You think in concepts and stories and are passionate about convincing customers with your content
- You are a style-sensitive and creative writing talent ideally in the context of digital products or services
- You bring a high level of creativity, passion for communication and trends in digital marketing to the table
- Native English speaker
What you can expect from us
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- Lots of fun in a super motivated team
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies, sales rockstars and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us
- Work-life balance - the possibility to work from home, flexible working hours
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook)
- Being part of a thriving, growing company - Creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolate
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest starting date and salary expectations to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!