Community Manager (m/f/d) 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 10-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Remo. I’m the co-founder of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As a Community Manager (m/f/d) you are the go-to expert in what is happening in our niche; you will be responsible for ProvenExpert’s reputation and keeping a close watch on competitors messaging. This role is a mix of Social Media Manager (m/f/d), Public Relations Executive (m/f/d), and Communications Strategist (m/f/d). This role focuses on reacting to external messages proactively to put our brand in the strongest position (as opposed to an outgoing communication strategy).
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- Maintain an eagle eye on how our brand is being perceived online – monitor Blogs, Social Media, and News Sources.
- Play a central role in strategic direction of all marketing campaigns – as you’ll know exactly what our audience is saying about us, the competition, and the industry.
- Develop and drive the weekly research reports to inform the wider business and Senior Management as to how the market is changing.
- Proactively & consistently share findings with relevant stakeholders, communicating clearly as to why these changes are significant to the ProvenExpert brand.
- Keep a close eye on review websites to see what is being said about our brand.
- Monitor Social Media hash tags and competitor profiles daily.
- Proactively answer questions on Social Media channels (Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook).
- Maintain an eagle eye on competitors, notably how they are positioning themselves and managing their communities.
- You always keep an eye on the response of our community and the creation of our Editorial Plan.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- Experience managing a brand’s Social Media channels.
- Demonstrated excellence in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive approach to work tasks.
- Outstanding communicator eager to share analysis & insights.
- Proven expertise in data analysis from social sources.
- Social Media tool management experience (Sprout, Buffer, etc).
- Customer service or experience in a customer facing role is a plus.
- You communicate excellent in German and English
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept.
- A career opportunity where your impact will be directly seen and recognised on our small team.
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in English a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!