Business Development Representative (m/f/d) Enterprise
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 11-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Franka. I’m the CSO of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
For a long time, the marketing departments of large companies and their budgets dominated the perception of a brand. It was very easy for companies to control negative feedback and complaints. Today, the power is on the side of customers, who decisively shape the brand online with their feedback on social media, Google or review platforms. Our mission is to make life significantly easier for self-employed and small business owners (m/f/d) and to enable them with our tool to actively use this customer feedback from all platforms to build their online reputation and improve their services.
As a Business Development Representative (m/f/d) in the Enterprise Sales Team you will make a decisive contribution to the company's success with your passion and expertise - by strategically building a long-term network with potential customers and decision-makers and inspiring them to proactively manage their online reputation. Do you want to set up your own business later, lead a team, have a steep career in sales or simply achieve your goals and implement your ideas? Do you feel comfortable in a dynamic and competitive environment where everyone supports each other as a team? Then you've come to the right place!
Your future Playground ⭐️
- You are the first point of contact for customers and show them the many advantages and benefits of a partnership.
- Your analytical skills help you to understand the situation and the challenges of the customer in the respective industry and to build a suitable value proposition on this basis.
- You will build a huge network with inspiring clients from many industries at C-level, from which you will benefit throughout your professional life.
- You identify contact persons and stakeholders in the buying centre and learn how ground-breaking decisions are made and are affected in large companies.
- You develop into a luminary for reputation management and work out the best solution with the client and become a professional for SaaS strategies in the process.
- You build the sales pipeline for your account executive, make discovery calls and learn how to build sustainable client relationships in the process.
- You ensure that trade fairs and events are successful and accompany the team to all events.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- You can really put yourself in your customers' shoes and think in terms of their problems, wishes and personas instead of features.
- You are a "social hacker" and convince even the most difficult ones with your charm and eloquence - "giving up" is a foreign word for you.
- You really enjoy getting to know new people and exciting business cases on the phone every day - you pick up the phone at any time to contact new people.
- You have a positive attitude, love a challenge and turn any feedback into progress in no time at all.
- You work hands-on and focused on your topics, prefer sprints to half-year projects and act as a team player at all times.
- You bring a high degree of drive, creativity, passion for people, sales and communication and are willing to go the proverbial extra mile for your clients.
- Outstanding listening, writing and speaking skills, you communicate excellently in German and English.
- You ideally already have some experience in marketing, sales or business development in a fast-growing company.
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept.
- Lots of fun and an extremely steep learning curve.
- You learn sales from scratch and can later successfully apply the various methods (SPIN, MEDDIC, Value Proposition, etc.).
- We support your development: You receive professional onboarding, ongoing in-house coaching and continuous feedback.
- An attractive salary and uncapped commissions.
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product.
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!