Business Development Representative (m/f/d) Enterprise
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
We have great goals! That's why we need your help as a Business Development Representative (m/f/d) in the Enterprise Sales Team. Do you want to set up your own business later, lead a team, have a steep career in sales or simply achieve your goals and implement your ideas? Do you feel comfortable in a dynamic and competitive environment where everyone supports each other as a team? Then you've come to the right place! As a Business Development Representative (m/f/d) in the Enterprise Sales Team, you will make a decisive contribution to the company's success with your passion and expertise - by strategically building a long-term network with potential customers and decision-makers and inspiring them to proactively manage their online reputation.
Your tasks with us
- You are the first point of contact for customers and show them the many advantages and benefits of a partnership.
- Your analytical skills help you to understand the situation and the challenges of the customer in the respective industry and to build a suitable value proposition on this basis.
- You will build a huge network with inspiring clients from many industries at C-level, from which you will benefit throughout your professional life.
- You identify contact persons and stakeholders in the buying centre and learn how ground-breaking decisions are made and are affected in large companies.
- You develop into a luminary for reputation management and work out the best solution with the client and become a professional for SaaS strategies in the process.
- You build the sales pipeline for your account executive, make discovery calls and learn how to build sustainable client relationships in the process.
- You ensure that trade fairs and events are successful and accompany the team to all events.
What makes you successful with us
- You can really put yourself in your customers' shoes and think in terms of their problems, wishes and personas instead of features.
- You are a "social hacker" and convince even the most difficult ones with your charm and eloquence - "giving up" is a foreign word for you.
- You really enjoy getting to know new people and exciting business cases on the phone every day - you pick up the phone at any time to contact new people.
- You have a positive attitude, love a challenge and turn any feedback into progress in no time at all.
- You work hands-on and focused on your topics, prefer sprints to half-year projects and act as a team player at all times.
- You bring a high degree of drive, creativity, passion for people, sales and communication and are willing to go the proverbial extra mile for your clients.
- Outstanding listening, writing and speaking skills, you communicate excellently in German and English.
- You ideally already have some experience in marketing, sales or business development in a fast-growing company.
This is what we offer
- Safety first: During Covid-19, you'll have the opportunity to work from home or in the office with a safety and hygiene concept.
- Lots of fun and an extremely steep learning curve.
- You learn sales from scratch and can later successfully apply the various methods (SPIN, MEDDIC, Value Proposition, etc.).
- We support your development: You receive professional onboarding, ongoing in-house coaching and continuous feedback.
- An attractive salary and uncapped commissions.
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - Creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- You can expect a nice team of PHP freaks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus.
- Work-life balance - flexible and regulated working hours, home office.
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolate.
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook).
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams.
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to email@example.com or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!