BI Analyst (m/f/d) 🚀
Help us to make ProvenExpert.com even more successful!
Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 10-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Hannes. I’m the COO of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert.com – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As Business Analyst (m/f/d) you are responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven views and reports to executives and stakeholders. You play a strategic role in empowering, sharing & transforming data to provide the top management and help them make strategic decisions. Other titles similar to this role include Data Analyst (m/f/d), Data Scientist (m/f/d).
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- Create briefs for content that needs to be created for marketing campaigns.
- Create a detailed business analysis and provide support for stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to improve our performance metrics and growth strategy
- You translate business problems into analytical questions to provide actionable insights and recommendations
- You manage analytics projects end-to-end by defining requirements, coordinating stakeholders and conducting data analysis yourself
- You manage given budgets, building forecasts, doing financial and operational modelling as well as creating reporting
- Lead, plan and monitor complex, multi-disciplinary projects using your data warehousing and analytics expertise, manage project schedules, and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- At least 1 year experience in doing analysis, data management and reporting.
- Excellence in Knowledge in MS Excel, SQL, Google BigQuerry and Power BI and know how to use Python and “R”
- Nice to have: Google Analytics, Google TaskManager (GTM)
- You are curious: Deeply curious and driven to investigate relentlessly until you’re at the root issue
- You are analytical: Passionate about numbers and believe that complex business problems must be solved through data and analysis
- You are Hands-on, the creative problem-solving and detailed-oriented-type
- You love to communicate and do it excellently in the English.
- Get excited with the entrepreneurial, fast-paced, high-responsibility atmosphere of a growing SaaS-company
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept.
- A career opportunity where your impact will be directly seen and recognised on our small team.
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our form below! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!